Wednesday 30 April 2014

Altered Bottle

Morning everyone, 

I have been busy crafting all morning today and have loved every minute of it - I was supposed to be tidying my craft room but I kind of got side tracked when I found a little bag of birds :) As some of you know I LOVE BIRDS, I can time waste just sitting watching them for hours. 

So I have been hording this bottle along with quite a few more but ssshhhh -

And here it is








I have used Lost and Found paper stack from My minds eye, along with lots of different flowers, beads, pearls, blings, ribbon, laces and the fabulous brooch that I also had been hoarding !! then I found the bag of little birds, and then I found the nests that I brought from the works years ago (see this is why i have started a haul page, I cant remember diddly squat )



Challenges I would like to enter this into are 









Whilst I have all the mess out still, I might just do another bottle, well dont want this one to be lonely do i :) 

Have a good day 
Jac x 

No comments: