Saturday 26 April 2014

Altered Bird House for sping challenges

Hello Bloggie Friends

I was playing with my blog to try and make it look more interesting for you !! HA HA that was a joke !! after trying to get the blog list thingy up, I gave up, i ended up with loads of them down the side of my blog and not a single blog to follow !! nothing !! nothing at all to follow !! ((gave up quickly)) 

So I decided to craft as I can really cock that up can I ? or can I !! 

Any how, I brought this little birdie house along with MORE washie tapes today ((I think I am a bit of a hoarder of these, as I have never used a single inch of them )) so this is what it looked like 


this is now 





I painted it with blue acrylic paints and used the crackle paints again, added some flowers, beads and silver thingys and a little birdie. 

I have seen lots of challenges around with the theme of Spring, so with that in mind, I would like to enter this into the following challenges 

http://craftycalendarchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ - challenge is Things with wings 





And thats me done for today, I will pop around the new crafty friends blogs later this evening, thank you to everyone who has supported me, Im sorry Im such a pain in the bum, but I will get and stop asking questions ((you hope)) 

Jac x




No comments: