Saturday 10 May 2014

altered steampunk bottle and lightbulb



Morning all,

A first ever for me !! Ive tried my hand at this steampunk larky, have to say, im not impressed with it, although I fawn over it on pinterest as I adore it, I cant see to pull it off ? any how here is my version, you might need tissues for the tears of laughter !!


I glued the lightbulb onto the bottle to start with and then used some backing papers from my pinterest board steampunk and gothic printables, I dont know how to get that here to show you, but if you want it its on my board for you, I dont know who made it, as I could not find the original maker of it - So if it is your artwork, please be assured I am not selling it or my bottle but if you can let me know I will gladly add your name to here and to pinterest 



I do not have the pleasure of owning any wings :( I will get some now though but I dont think for steampunk crafts 








So there you go my steampunk bottle with lightbulb a bit crappy but, hey I had a go and I know its not really my cup of tea 

I would like to enter into the following challenges 




Off around blog land now, see ya later everyone 

Jac x