Friday 2 May 2014

Mixed Media Canvas


Morning all, 

Can I just say a big thank you to you all for your lovely comments, feedback and friendship, I never realised what an online crafty presence would do, but you are all so friendly, I wish I had joined in earlier :) 

Anyway, I finally finished this yesterday, its an altered canvas, I have a box (quite big) on my desk and I chuck random stuff in it that really does not have a proper home - Whilst I was tidying my room the other day, I thought (I know I dont think that often) why not make a canvas with all the junk !! 

So here it is 














I really really enjoyed doing this, I am still not sure if there is enough pink on it yet ? what do you think ?

This is what I am working on altering at the mo 




I would like to enter this canvas into the following challenges

http://alteredeclectics.blogspot.co.uk/ - Anything goes but must be altered art only





Off to leave some wonderful comments on other inspiration crafters bloggers

Have a good day
Jac x





No comments: