Thursday 1 May 2014

Altered Drawer Unit


 Hello everyone and all my lovely followers 

I had the chance to craft all day yesterday and along with the bottle that I did, I also made this 


An altered drawer unit, with a little nest on the top and I cut open some of the eggs and popped some birds inside :)





Little pearls and beads on the middle drawer 



Added lots of leaves and flowers to the back and sides 


Here you can see the crackle effect, Im quite hooked on this decor paint 


This is what is was like 


I Can not quite make my mind up if I prefer card making or altering so I will continue to dabble in both


Challenges I would like to enter this into are 






Im off around blog land now to leave some comments for other crafters 

Have a good day everyone
Jac x

No comments: